HEXACO Personality Inventory
The HEXACO Personality Inventory was developed in 2000 by Canadian psychology professors Kibeom Lee, Ph.D. and Michael C. Ashton, Ph.D. The Big Five personality model served as the theoretical basis upon which Ashton & Lee created their own inventory. The HEXACO model of personality conceptualizes human personality in terms of six primary domains: Honesty-Humility (H), Emotionality (E), Extraversion (X), Agreeableness (A), Conscientiousness (C), Openness to Experience (O). The Honesty-Humility scale was added if compared to the Big Five model.
Each of the six domains has four facets, which further explore how personality tendencies may manifest. (H) Facets: Sincerity, Fairness, Greed Avoidance, Modesty. (E) Facets: Fearfulness, Anxiety, Dependence, Sentimentality. (X) Facets: Social Self-Esteem, Social Boldness, Sociability, Liveliness. (A) Facets: Forgivingness, Gentleness, Flexibility, Patience. (C) Facets: Organization, Diligence, Perfectionism, Prudence. (O) Facets: Aesthetic Appreciation, Inquisitiveness, Creativity, Unconventionality. There’s also an Interstitial Scale, unattached to any of the domains, which measures individuals’ likelihood of being altruistic vs. antagonistic.
- Strengthening individual performance and career growth
- Prediction of certain behavior types and patterns
- Identification of mental health issues or less prosocial behavior
- Improvement of hiring and selection processes due to better matching candidates to job requirements, reducing hiring biases, and improving diversity
- Enhancing team dynamics and collaboration, resolving conflicts and promoting a positive work culture
- Identification of potential leadership qualities, design of targeted leadership development programs
The HEXACO Personality Test delivers valuable insights into an individual’s personality traits for enabling informed decision-making, facilitating personal and professional development, optimizing talent management strategies, enhancing organizational success, fostering of a thriving work environment.
Start Your Free Test
No card needed
Or reach out to us to in-build the Personality Testing Platform into your corporate website