A five-factor personality model, the BIG 5, is the most validated and widely accepted personality theory held by psychologists today. It represents five core traits that interact to form human personality. While researchers often disagree about the exact labels for each dimension, the following are described most commonly and are known by the acronym OCEAN: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism. Each of these major traits is further subdivided into six facets. Each category is a spectrum with black-and-white polar ends. However, most people find themselves in between those extremes. The Big 5 personality test finds their place in those multiple ranges to get a clear view of the individual’s personality, drives, behavior, job performance and purchasing decisions.
Unlike most Big 5 testing tools, Sentino API requires no questionnaires. Personality assessment is carried out on the basis of semantic text analysis powered with AI, ML and Deep Neural Networks. Feed the personality API with any type of authored text, such as tweets, blog posts, emails, chats, resumes, videos and call recordings to get an actionable language-based personality profile.
semantic text analysis
to get personality insights
Why to use Big 5 Personality Testing API?
- Enhance messaging and boost communication with prospects and existing customers taking into account their personal preferences
- Improve workplace performance of each team member
- Make unbiased and data-driven hiring decisions
- Perform advanced segmentation and personalize lead generation
Main advantages of our Big 5 Personality Testing API
- Process vast amounts of text data without building your own text analysis tools
- Leave all the confidential data within your company
- Obtain real-time personality insights
- Easily integrate the API into your IT system
Get personality insights
client, partner and employee
Assessments based on the BIG 5 personality tests are very reliable, provided that sufficient research has been carried out and substantiated. It is, to date, the most scientifically validated and reliable psychological model to measure personality. It remains a dependable model that businesses studies have been able to use consistently over a long period of time to create models, which predict someone’s behaviour at work and response to stressful situations
If you need any other language, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Your Data Is Safe
- We run communication only through HTTPS
- We follow the GDPR guidelines to the last word
- We do not rely on third-party services. The data is all yours
Start Your Free Trial
No card needed.